Inc (Fortis) is an oil and gas company that provides development of assets
and market capitalization programs. The company offers measurement and
monitoring of environmental impacts. It also provides capital program and
growth plans to meet the energy needs. Fortis support and participate in
community-based environmental projects. The company collaborates with industry
associations, government and other stakeholders to establish standards for the
environment appropriate to the utilities and business. It serves across Canada,
the US and the Caribbean. Fortis is headquartered in St. Johns, Newfoundland
and Labrador, Canada.
Fortis Inc Key Recent Developments
May 02,2019: Fortis shareholders approve election of directors, appointment of auditors and say on Pay
May 01,2019: Fortis Inc. Reports First Quarter 2019 Earnings
Apr 18,2019: New Renewable Natural Gas project proposed for Prince George
Apr 02,2019: Wataynikaneyap Power receives Ontario Energy Board approval to construct the Wataynikaneyap Power Transmission Project
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Fortis Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Fortis Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Get Free Sample Report: https://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/swot-analysis/fortis-inc-fts-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review#SampleRequest
Browse Full Report: https://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/swot-analysis/fortis-inc-fts-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review
JSB Market Research