Mutual Holding Co – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive
insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and
operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the
companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CUNA Mutual Holding Co (CUNA) is a mutual insurance holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers commercial and personal insurance products, retirement plans, lending and payment security solutions, and investment and marketing services to credit unions and their members. Its product and service portfolio includes fidelity bonds, business auto policy, collateral protection policy, workers compensation policy, management and professional liability policy, cyber solutions, plastic card solutions and property and business liability insurance. It also offers annuities, pension plans, employee benefit plans, accidental death and dismemberment plans, auto and home insurance, and health and life insurance. Furthermore, it offers loanliner compliance solutions, investment advisory services and loan marketing services. The company has operations in Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad/Tobago, and the US. CUNA is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, the US.
The company reported net life and health premiums of US$1,670 million in fiscal year ended December 2018 (FY2017), an increase of 8.7% over FY2017. The net property and casualty premium of the company was US$880 million in FY2018, an increase of 1.5% over FY2017.
CUNA Mutual Holding Co Key Recent Developments
Jul 17,2018 TOPC : CUNA Mutual Groups TruStage Simplified-Issue Life Insurance Exceeds $6 Billion in Issued Coverage Less Than 2 Years After Introduction[Newswire : FS – PRN]
May 18,2018 CUNA Mutual Group appoints Kevin Johnson to board of directors
Reasons To Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Free Sample Report: https://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/swot-analysis/cuna-mutual-holding-co-strategic-swot-analysis-review#SampleRequest
Browse Full Report: https://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/swot-analysis/cuna-mutual-holding-co-strategic-swot-analysis-review
JSB Market Research