Power Management utilities place their bets on robotics: Power utilities are increasingly using robotics to handle the inspection of risky, time-consuming, and hard to reach assets, as well as maintaining those assets and improving their operations. Robots and drones now play a crucial role in the power utility space in areas such as operations and maintenance (O&M) and asset inspection, leading to savings on O&M costs.
For the power industry, the main goal of robots and drones is attaining complete autonomy, without requiring human intervention, to perform an inspection, maintenance, and repair activities at dangerous areas or sites such as nuclear facilities, bases of hydropower dams, and transmission and distribution (T&D) lines. Robots and drones have penetrated their way into the power industry and are finding applications across various segments such as T&D, wind, solar, nuclear, hydropower and fossil fuels.
- This report explores the impact of robotics and drones in the utility industry.
- The report also explores utilities case studies.
- The report further divides the robot value chain into three core segments – robot manufacturers, robot brains, and robotic components.
- The report also highlights key players in every segment, including industrial robotics, service robots, drones, software components, hardware components, and power utilities.
Reasons to buy
- This report looks at the state of the global robotics industry and its applications in the utility sector.
- The schematic identifies some of the leading companies in robotics and categorizes their position in the emerging robotics landscape.
- The report looks at the big technology trends in the robotics industry as a whole, then zooming in on some of the key robotics trends in the utility sector.
- The report also provides an overview of the robotics value chain, which is highly dependent on specific use cases.
- The report offers an industry analysis and an overview of the impact of robotics on utilities, including case studies, and key recommendations for utilities and robotics companies.
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, feel free to get in touch with our custom research team at email@example.com or call us on +917710006748. We are a text away to serve you with all types of ‘market research services’.
JSB market research is one of the most significant databases of online market research and intelligence reports and services. We specialize in providing market research reports for various industries. The online portal for marketing research deals with access to global market data and assists in providing expert.