The market watch on automated home thematic research helps to analyze the market through the report. Seventy years ago, animator Tex Avery directed the satirical short film The House of Tomorrow, which featured such innovations as an indoor rain cloud ready to provide moisture at the touch of a button, an automatic sandwich-maker, and chairs that automatically adjusted themselves based on the occupant. These features may be missing from today’s automated home, but a growing number of people are now able to control their lights, heating, appliances, and security systems at the touch of a button – or even via voice commands.
Automated home thematic research spending on automated home devices passed $23bn in 2018, according to forecasts, and is expected to reach $75bn by 2025, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18%. Much of that growth will be driven by two types of devices: smart thermostats, which are becoming increasingly common as consumers and governments alike look to control energy consumption; and smart speakers, relatively recent entrants to the market (the first device, Amazons Echo, was only launched in 2014) that have proven to be phenomenally popular.
To get a free sample report visit below link
– The home is becoming another front in the ongoing war between the giants of the technology industry.
– This automated home thematic research report provides a detailed analysis of this theme, identifying the winners and losers, and placing it within the context of the broader IoT sector.
Reasons to buy
– This automated home thematic research report provides an overview of the automated home theme.
– It identifies the leading companies in this market and places them within the Internet of the Things value chain.
– It gives details of the key trends that will shape the automated home theme over the next 12 to 24 months, classified into three categories: technology trends; macroeconomic trends; and regulatory trends.
– The report provides forecasts for global spending on automated home devices, split by the five main device categories (smart speakers, smart thermostats, smart lighting, smart security, and smart appliances).
To get a full review of this report visit below link
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, feel free to get in touch with our custom research team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +917710006748. We are a text away to serve you with all types of ‘market research services’.
JSB market research is one of the most significant databases of online market research and intelligence reports and services. We specialize in providing market research reports for various industries. The online portal for marketing research deals with access to global market data and assists in providing expert.