It has been estimated that the global market for medical devices, as defined by the FDA classification of medical devices, was valued at REDACTED in 2017 and REDACTED in 2018. By the end of the forecast period in 2023, it is predicted that the global market will have increased in value to REDACTED, rising at a CAGR of REDACTED.
The analysis revealed that the fastest-growing medical device market segment is neurology with a predicted CAGR of REDACTED, while orthopedic is set to see the slowest growth, with a predicted CAGR of REDACTED over the forecast period. These differences represent and reflect the different stages in the life cycle of each of these products.
The global market for the medical devices should grow from $470.5 billion in 2018 to reach $640.9 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% for the period of 2018-2023.
To get a free sample report Click here
- 51 data tables and 44 additional tables
- An overview of the latest innovations in medical device technologies within the healthcare industry
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Review of emerging medical device innovations by clinical specialties such as trauma and orthopedics
- Insight into government regulations, pricing structure, performance monitoring, and pricing pressure (healthcare initiatives) in the U.S. and Europe
- Discussion of the importance of medical device regulation and regulatory bodies, protection of intellectual property rights, and barriers to medical device innovation
- Profiles of major companies of the industry, including Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corp., General Electric Co., Johnson & Johnson, and Paradromics Inc.
To get a full report review of Medical Device Technologies Market visit below link
The key objectives:
- Review the medical device technologies innovation process.
- Surgical robotic systems.
- Mobility and cloud access.
- Nuclear medicine imaging devices.
- Bio-printing (artificial organs).
- Clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR).
- Bluetooth-enabled medical devices.
- Examine the commercial implications of the market introduction of new medical device technologies.
- Review the range of joint ventures, collaborations, licenses and research agreements currently focused on new medical device technologies.
By purchasing this study, the reader will gain:
- An improved understanding of the current state and future of new and emerging innovative medical device technologies.
- The latest information on the leading companies engaged in developing new and improving existing medical device technologies, a review of the status of their intellectual property and product pipelines, and insight into their proprietary technologies.
- An understanding of the impact that these new products and technologies will have on the growth and development of the medical market.
- Knowledge of intellectual property protection through patents and trademarks.
- An appreciation of the barriers to innovation in the field of medical devices and how to overcome them.
The analysis includes the use of charts and graphs measuring product growth and trends within the marketplace. Company-specific information, including sales figures, product pipeline status and R&D trends, are provided throughout the report.
If any ‘market research services’ that you are looking for as per your requirements, please let us know we are always ready to serve you.
JSB Market Research
Category: Healthcare industry analysis