Analysis 2019: Image Consciousness“, explores what the trend is, why
it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers
can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is
heading next and how long it will last.
The growing influence of social media and celebrity culture, as well as the association between appearance and success in personal and professional lives, is fueling image consciousness among todays consumers. As a result, consumers are increasingly searching for the most effective ways by which to achieve the “perfect” outward appearance.
– Over two thirds of consumers globally agree that their “looks/appearance in general” are important to them.
– Over half of consumers globally claim to spend more time on their personal appearance when going out/socializing.
– Over two thirds of consumers globally consider feeling physically attractive to be important in creating a feeling of wellbeing/wellness.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Get Free Sample Report: https://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/consumer-goods/trendsights-analysis-image-consciousness-exploring-consumer-attitudes-towards-appearance-and-beauty#SampleRequest
Browse Full Report: https://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/consumer-goods/trendsights-analysis-image-consciousness-exploring-consumer-attitudes-towards-appearance-and-beauty
JSB Market Research